A statistical look at the Lions, Tigers, Pistons, Red Wings, Spartans and Wolverines

Monday, June 22, 2009

NHL Draft Info? Check the link

http://babcocksdeathstare.wordpress.com/2009/06/21/with-the-29th-overall-selection/

Pretty amazing stuff there. I'll have a recap of each Wings pick, and then a breakdown of all of the Wings prospects shortly after the draft.

The NBA draft is also fast approaching, so I will also recap the Pistons picks and what those picks mean going forward.

-As an aside, my summer classes end Thursday and then I am free for another two months. So, blogging will most certainly pick up and I am going to go deep into analyzing the Tigers, Michigan football, Pistons, Lions and Wings with column-like posts on various topics regarding these sports teams. Until then, I will probably just provide post-game comments on the Tigers games as they look to take at least 2 of 3 from the Cubs with Jackson, the Golden Boy Rick Porcello, and Armando taking the mound, respectively.

Until we meet again, enjoy this little gem from a St. Louis columnist. Dare I even say what I really think about this?

No comments: