A statistical look at the Lions, Tigers, Pistons, Red Wings, Spartans and Wolverines

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Some bad family news and a site update

Even a blogger has a personal life. haha.

I got some bad family news recently and that is the cause for the lack of blogging the last two days. I'll be up and running again by Thursday, hopefully.

A bit of bad timing especially with the Pistons hiring Kuester, the Tigers recalling Clete Thomas, the Wings signing 3 depth players, the Rip Hamilton-Carlos Boozer rumor, etc. But, life happens.

In the meantime, if anybody has any suggestions about how to make the blog better or what you would like to see more of, then drop me a comment or an email (which can be found in a link in my "About Me" section).

2 comments:

Kyle said...

Blogs owe no apologies as far as I'm concerned. It's a spare time thing -- not a full time job. Take all the time you need.

I'm cool with what you have going now, this is my go to source for Tigers and Pistons news because I don't follow those teams at all, so it's nice that I know I'll still get all the headlines from you. Makes for good idle chitchat.

I'm hoping closer to the end of the summer you might put something up about UofM football. I've been following along with the guys they've recruited, but I have no idea what kind of shape we're in for this coming season.

But keep it up, when you sort everything else out.

Scottwood said...

I will for sure put up something on Michigan. They are actually the team I know most about and follow the most because my family and I have season tickets and I have not misses a home game since 1995.

Once practice starts in August, I will start posting some Big Ten previews and have an in depth position by position breakdown for the Wolverines. Right now, though, there is just not much news.

I have thought about focusing on recruiting a bit more b/c I do follow that a lot, so I might start profiling the recruits as they commit.

Thanks for the kind words.